AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Bsulliv1
Bsulliv1
@bsulliv1
Free
Joined: June 19, 2020 5:49 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 11:58 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 5
Reply
RE: Digital levels

Hello - I am also looking at purchasing a digital level - any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated. I have only used Leica myself.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON BRX7 TILT IMU

Solved. Thank you all for your replies. Usually the IMU will initialize within a few minutes of turning on or moving about, but this time it wouldn't ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 3065
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 754
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE

@ladd-nelson Thanks, I found the culprit checked box in the store point screen. The?ÿ folder with the list of points used and unused is very helpful t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: CarlsonCE DEMO mode/radio

@ladd-nelson Thanks for helping, I tried the hard reset, but the internal radio on the Javad Triumph won't actuate. I'll have to try the other suggest...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 831
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 740
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 744
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 568