Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: March 10, 2025 10:04 am
Looking at Basemap Consulting, it appears their costs are based on you flying the site with your own drone, setting your own CGP, and having enough ch...
Those accuracies for control aren't unrealistic, but they should probably be 0.02' for H&V. Reading the NSPS model standards for construction, ...
When an airport updates the ALP they will usually do an airspace study which typically requires an 18B survey.?ÿ These surveys will locate all the req...
Has anyone tried lowering a scanner in to a structure to obtain data that way??ÿ I have one of these tripods, but have tried lowering our scanner in y...
Shoot me an email.?ÿ I like to think I have a decent template, with blocks, linetype, descriptor keys, field to finish commands.?ÿ If nothing else, it...
@norman-oklahoma I have to disagree on this one.?ÿ While the phase won't make the description concise, it does help prevent the bearings and distance...
Are you selling these through any retailers or just through accurateinverts site?
Here's another airport picture.?ÿ In the background you can see the Antonov on the left, and the skyline of San Francisco on the right.?ÿ This was act...
We've tried the attribute data in Access, but found pencil and paper the easiest.?ÿ The issue with the attribute data is it typically requires you to ...
I use .2' contours on runway work because the FAA specs call for a max of 1.5% max slope, and the transverse interval not to exceed 25'.?ÿ This way an...
I was interviewed by J.O. in 2006, for a position in their Tuscon office.?ÿ I ended up going with another firm, but I do still remember his candor and...
@warren-smith Thanks for you input Warren.?ÿ The County and us could agree they will no longer maintain it (only a seal coat in 20 years), but my gues...
@bajaor We cannot risk losing grants/getting fined by the FAA because we diverted funds to fix someone else's road. By vacating the road, a neig...
@holy-cow This is California. Our own internal forces getting prepared to meet with the County took over six months, then we had about a m...
@jkinak This is California, it will offend someone, and cause them cancer. There are JUMA (joint use maintenance agreement) we have with the Sta...
@holy-cow We are the adjoiner and the underlying fee owners. They only do have an easement. We are looking for a way for the right-of-way ...
@thebionicman I don't think your first statement holds true in California. The state transfers easements they condemn against private property ...
@norman-oklahoma Not quitclaim away the easement, but quitclaim the responsibility of the easement, and not vacate the street. We want the road,...
@jaro Hell we'd gladly pay them a couple of grand for it. We just want to make sure we are transferring title in a way allowed by law.&nbs...