Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: May 4, 2025 4:41 pm
@john-putnam Hi ane tnx for reply... I need 4.03 ccp till 2011 so yours wouldn't work... tnx ???
Hi and tnx for the warning...?ÿ Seems nobody actually tries to upgrade Yuma 2 to Win 10 and install Access 2018 🙁 For me, this is not good cause they...
Hi Jim, I would say relative accuracy to the closest benchmarks because we will work in this 100 meters (distance between?ÿbenchmarks). We are doing r...
@bill93 Hi and tnx for fast comment. We are using Robotic TS but on small prism (Leica TS16 + small prism +17.5 constant) - my plan was to use 3D poly...
@azweig Tnx... I don't see why Yuma 2 can't be upgraded to win 10 ... it's a tablet as any other with ok specs for win 10 32 bit...?ÿ @john-hamilton I...
Guys, any good practical literature on this subject and traverse?ÿadjustment... TNX ?ÿ
I have a similar opinion?ÿbut still, I wish to check with experienced?ÿSurveyors... TNX For comment ?ÿ
Hi and thanks for the reply. For sure we will test and I'm here to gain more knowledge?ÿbecause I want to master this subject where I'm really week, t...
Thank you for the detailed description... really appreciate For distances I don't have a big concern - we tried traversing and distances are never mor...
I have the same opinion?ÿbut know some?ÿSurveyors telling me no need because if we measure in two faces it will be compensated... TNX for reply BR Boj...
TNX for a quick answer. If I understood correctly - even if I level SNLL?ÿtribrach and prism, when I move instrument there I should correct level (alw...