AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Bobafett
Bobafett
@bobafett
Free
Joined: November 19, 2024 9:52 pm
Last seen: January 16, 2025 9:43 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 8
Reply
RE: New Member

@chris-bouffard Thats Awesome Chris... If you need someone to create Fantastic artwork such as Land Survey Drafting.... You can contact me. I hav...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

@jim-frame Got it... yeah They should do a "Pay as you go Credits". Only use when you need it. B

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Abandoned the small shop? What do you mean...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Wow.. AutoCad R11 and R14... Haven't heard those since the 90's....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Never heard of those software. Civil 3D is much like AutoCad. Good to know!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member AutoCad

Hello Everyone... Anybody here use AutoCad or don't use Autocad? B

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Dog New Tricks

I can relate to your challenges and setbacks Willy. Nobody decides when you need to give up. You do... Glad you were able to find another opportunity ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Enjoying RPLS and Surveying Small in CA

Hello.. New Member as well. I work in California. Welcome! If you need any help on Land Surveying Drafting Services I'm free at the moment. B

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 2365