Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
More Rambling>"The older I get, the dumber everybody else seems."They are dumber. I'm just more forgetful.
Great detective work!
Be glad it is an excess and there are no records on the conflicting marks. You could maintain long-established harmony and short no one.
I have my Post Versalog, a high school graduation present to take to college in 1968. I can still do basic stuff on it. Saw the first HP calculators...
Who else might have documents from back then? Builder? Owners?
Significant DigitsI still stick with 1040 for this one. The simple rule ignores HOW SIGNIFICANT those digits are. It isn't really so simple as signi...
Significant DigitsWhy don't you use these bounds?547.335 x 1.85 = 1012.579547.345 x 1.95 = 1067.323Still resulting in 1040 as the reported number.This...
So the song doesn't quite apply since you were fortunate to not have Gilligan on the crew.
If you know it is wrong, you probably have a duty to report it and get it corrected, so failure to do so could incur some liability.If there is a mist...
Hans Kleiber's take on SurveyingMore about Hans KleiberI didn't see this picture shown on that site, though.Attempt at color compensation
In all applications I have seen, West has the same effect as minus. Therefore you only use one and pick the one that will be clearer to others you ar...
Isn't the distinction one between paying somebody to advertise for you with a fee independent of results, versus paying per job obtained?