AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 3:29 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9716
Reply
RE: Seeing T2 reticle during star sight

Not having the proper illumination attachment for my GTS-2B, I can shine a flashlight in the port but don't get uniform illumination and see lots of d...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Crew just got robbed...

I have been the victim of theft twiceThe OSHA fine would be more than the penalty for the theft.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Nothing is ever easy.

Does the original owner use or could he use the 1/2 acre? It sounds by my first reading as if it would not be practical. Hence option 1 makes little...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma, the river's risin'...

Surveyors in the press!Not sure even a life vest would float if that foam runs deep.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: insurance companies and the BFE

I suppose some places are so flat you don't have much choice if you want to live in that city, but I've promised myself I will never own a house which...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you think it will work?

Two questions come to mind:1. How much machinery did he have working for how long to build that?2. How does he avoid being arrested or shot by every l...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I dropped a job

I dropped a job - CarlOk, if you don't want to tell the owners that for a fact their designer is screwing up, why not let them know that "due to some ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring

Does any jurisdiction have rules requiring identification of corner monuments before putting up a fence? (With emphasis on preserving said monuments.)...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Conveying Remainder Parcel

Some record of the observed evidence and current measurements is needed. But your state association should be working to get the legislature straight...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Question #1...

Kent,>You would make a good lawyerDoes this violate the rule against insults and name calling?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Permethrin Tick Repellant

Caution-Bad for cats or fish.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is another boundary scenario...

Please clarify the "vacuum", since the scenario includes some field information. You would hold 90 00 00 and disregard the 2 rods of distance discrep...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing label

"East" shows the call as 90 or 90 00 or 90 00 00.0000 to an unspecified precision. It doesn't say whether you eyeballed it, used a compass, or used t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is another boundary scenario...

I thought it was simple, from your first post, since the distance along the old fence line matches the deed pretty well and I'd take that over "right ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A question...

>the excess must be apportioned among the lotsSo much for repose. If I had a house in the second lot, I sure wouldn't be happy about my lines movi...

15 years ago
Page 477 / 501