Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 2, 2026 11:19 am
>and just HOW MANY dimples can you get on the head of one concrete nail?About the same as the number of angels that can dance on it, if the dimples...
Moe has a good solution if you do two things:1. Put the metadata (conversion procedure) on the drawings2. Subtract off the millions and hundred thousa...
He should have covered the receiving antenna with aluminum foil. Probably effective, if it would stay on, and very cheap.It would probably take the e...
In your picture, the cap could be stamped 0.8 (or whatever) and an arrow toward the stone to remove all doubt.
Gelett Burgess, 1895 He was so annoyed by its popularity that he also wrote in 1897Ah, yes, I wrote the "Purple Cow"—I'm Sorry, now, I wrote it;But I ...
One Does Not Check For Closure Of A PlatI would suggest that it is useful to check closure in order to be certain one has read the (sometimes indistin...
Ditto Curly. I was going to say the same.And in order to check closure, we need the bearing on that short western side.In most (not all) cases, found...
It would appear to me that someone has been playing around recently. Could such tall stacks really survive long? The one on the right looks particul...
Paden's HandI think I first saw it on this forum:"The biggest problem with quotes on the internet is verifying their authenticity." _Abraham Lincoln
At first glance, I think you've basically got it.Time isn't very critical on Polaris (as opposed to solar shots), and particularly noncritical if you ...
You definitely need to check on the possibility that an earlier grantor of the north parcel owned other adjacent land and created the 5-ft strip for h...
Many people have found that if you get a large enough exposure to it you will react, and be more sensitive in the future.
The question of what is required by the law boils down to the interpretation of "Original Land Subdivision." Since it is listed last in the code it w...