AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 9:02 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: So predictable!!

My current un-favorite plat (that I can't get to close in several places even assuming simple blunders) has this sequence on the two sides of a common...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keeping Clients

What's up with the Finance Companies ...And what percentage do they give you?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 45' and T=9.89 25'R

There might be a distance between the lot line and the seawall, so that you are pacing a line that is too far NW of the actual lot line and thus getti...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: For Information Purposes Only

>a final, sealed survey will only be delivered upon confirmation of no additional comments from all interested parties.That might be handing over t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: As-Built Plans

Who is saying you can't do it.Who do they say should do it?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics, please.

>They also must have bought the incompetence part of the long narrative. They cited me for that also. >The board told me they were not in the bu...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism constant question

Prism "Constant" Or "Offset" ?Leica glass material is not necessarily much different. It's their method of labeling that is different.The speed of li...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism constant question

Since Leica decided to hide the prism constant in the instrument settings, thus making true 34 (-34.5?) appear to be zero, I wouldn't make any assumpt...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we still to use point numbers?

I'm with Willi - I see little reason the identifiers can't be alphanumeric if the software is appropriately written. However as a sometimes software ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor A and B (long)

No, to go to trial the lawyers get paid for several more months of prep and appearance time (including innumerable continuances), get a ruling against...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hand Held GPS

If you are looking at recent Garmin products, I'd recommend you try to get your hands on one and play with it before making the purchase.I love my old...

13 years ago
Page 419 / 501