Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 10:08 pm
I spent a LOT of time transcribing several pages of a court case an ancestor was involved in about 1836 in Mason Co. (West) Virginia.
I'm guessing he heard that from someone who took the near eye/far eye option.
I doubt this particular mark was of any importance, perhaps never being used after the initial mapping data was taken. I searched a little (not exhau...
Reply from seller:You are wrong. Found means it was sitting on it s side on the ground in the desert sticking about half way out of the dirt many deca...
My message to the seller:"Found" probably translates as "pried out of a rock" where it was set by a US Govt agency. It is illegal to disturb these, a...
>return the foot screws to the center position before returning the instrument to the caseMy practice, also. But the professor has them turning th...
No! Tripod/Total Station setup proceduresAgreed, that is better if you have the option. Some instruments (like the ones I saw in use) have the plumme...
4 of 4 so far. I'm relieved that you wouldn't yell at me for doing it. That professor would yell. Maybe he's justified considering how raw the stud...
>The Oregon state supreme court reviewed the case and decided to not to accept our appeal.Then you're done with the lawsuit. If the neighbor isn't...
Keep checking that spot for infection or a rash.
It would seem that the liability would be the main concern. You shouldn't care if the contractor benefits from them otherwise, unless you have a grud...
I'd check it with fresh batteries. Wiggle the volume control a few times. If it has a headphone jack, plug in phones and listen, or just insert and ...
If none of those were there, where would you put your iron, based on any other evidence you find? Is that close to one of the existing ones? If none...
Best post of the week:good:Is something wrong with the licensing tests? One shouldn't be able to pass without understanding the principles you descri...
> There is a line of huge trees near the property line on the other side of our land. The trees were put there so the horses could have shade and t...
If you are hitting within 6 ft of some points, couldn't you find more of the missing control by going to where your GPS says and swinging the magnetic...