AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 4:58 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9713
Reply
RE: Refunding the cost of a survey

JEFLS, post: 325171, member: 1771 wrote: I suspect that he has a good case for adverse possession, based on long use AP is a title issue. It sounds...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Chains plus a faction part

I vote with JBS and Vern. Calculator before rounding says 2033.020 and 5.016

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RIP RPLS.COM 6/26/2010

While SurveyorConnect was inaccessible I had withdrawal pains and made a reply to a thread on POB. (confession time here). I also flagged the illega...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I made it on TV, kinda...

Definitely a contender in the monthly photo contest.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem No. 310

Very tricky. The COGO guys are going to be very frustrated by an apparent lack of information, but it seems to be solvable anyway.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: This should be interesting, to watch.

>Segalewitz learned he owned the Burns Avenue parcel when he tried to sell his Alberta Street home and the adjacent lot, which he turned into a gar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: LS adj of record mapping

LS analysis of an old plat may suggest some things to you, but I wouldn't hope for it to resolve everything.I've spent a lot of time trying to fit the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need an inexpensive CAD program for field use.

I have no idea if it would meet your needs, but someone recently posted that they use DraftSight. Can't beat the price-free for the basic program. I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor+ with Parani - Before & After

Jim Frame, post: 323571, member: 10 wrote: One of these years I'm going to clear off my desk and the workbenchesI resemble that remark.My wife is slow...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1362
Page 370 / 501