AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 10:40 am
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9713
Reply
RE: Getting started with Least Squares

Two points about LS:Make sure you give the program realistic estimates of your standard errors for centering, angles, distances, and GPS positions, in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double quarter-corner sections 2 and 11 ??

summerprophet, post: 339365, member: 8874 wrote: The section corner falls at the base of an overhanging cliff.... it's just kinda cool. Now that's a ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA without a Title Commitment?

With all the complaining about how useless title insurance is, I'm very glad to live in Iowa.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double quarter-corner sections 2 and 11 ??

aliquot, post: 339319, member: 2486 wrote: Have you looked at the original survey? Double corners do happen inside townships. What circumstances woul...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 83???

I don't know about the mapping grade receivers, but the recreational ones all use a null transform from WGS84 to supposedly NAD83, based on the old ol...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1141
Reply
RE: Need to sell- Trimble 4000 SST set up.

I'm going to go for it. I sent you a private email with my address and phone number.

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Navigating in the forest with a compass

Or glasses frames. I couldn't figure out why my K&E transit gave such screwy readings until I realized I was leaning very close and the glasses p...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Excel Vertical Curve Calculator

Bill93, post: 292393, member: 87 wrote: Doesn't the link work? What error do you get? I emailed the file to the three latest requests. No warrant...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Beerleggers in the Black Hills

Title the first picture "Six surveyors and another guy."

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Lay and Lie, legal words?

I put that pair in our writers group newsletter Education section recently, with some examples and links to further discussions:The Noble Pen for Oct ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Starnet Help

Standard Error is your best estimate of the rms error or standard deviation in the entered value. Estimate the standard deviation of the population fr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Audit!

By not pre-approving the board is obliged to accept any sort of good faith effort I really doubt most boards are going to accept that logic. Someb...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Audit!

Dan B. Robison, post: 336628, member: 34 wrote: (D) Exempt from licensed continuing education requirements a professional surveyor sixty (60) years of...

11 years ago
Page 362 / 501