AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Beavers
Beavers
@beavers
Free
Joined: July 2, 2013 7:43 pm
Topics: 9 / Replies: 112
Reply
RE: Intuicom RTK Bridge–X

pdop 1.0, post: 323964, member: 459 wrote: Hi Beaver , so this device is a 3G or 4 g modem that will re broadcast the rtk corrections being streamed o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Intuicom RTK Bridge–X

In rolling hills I was able to get three miles out of the Intuicom. I have my antenna mounted sideways to keep it low profile. I would assume the ran...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Intuicom RTK Bridge–X

I'm using the built in radio. I haven't tested to see what max range is but I've been close to a mile away from the truck with no problems. If I remem...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Intuicom RTK Bridge–X

I have the M model. It's hard wired into the truck with the external radio and cell antennas mounted on the roof. It's great for areas with patchy ce...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: SUV Survey Setup

Thanks for putting the picture album together. I looked through it for ideas before I built this one.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: SUV Survey Setup

It's hard to see in the pics but yes there is a cage in front of the box.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: SUV Survey Setup

Thanks...the more I use the table the more I like it. It's great having a desk to be able to lay the plan set out on.My instrument man used to be a f...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1237
Reply
RE: Trimble AT360 Activetrack target

Thanks for the detailed review and testing. :good:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the field

Very cool! Is there going to be a center truss section?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Baseline

This is a real good place to start....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble AT360 Activetrack target

I haven't used one yet, but was talking to a Trimble dealer about one the other day.He mentioned a couple of downsides. Since it's not an actual pris...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: VRS Question

VRS Question, Since All Projects Require Hard Control PointsPaul,Thanks for the survey 101 lesson. Not sure how your method would determine if you we...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: VRS Question

Thanks MarcI looked at the station list for MODOT's network and it looks like they include stations in the neighboring states to get the 10 mile cover...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1206
Reply
RE: How to calculate station and offset on a curve

On a curve, would the offset align with the radius point and the point of the original alignment?> Yes

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS yesterday

Ah...the good old excuse of "Sorry boss, just can't get fixed. May as well go home early." Not that I've ever used that one before. +o(BTW - None of...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 7