AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
backspur
backspur
@backspur
Free
Joined: July 6, 2016 8:04 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 6:08 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 13
Reply
RE: Recommendations of power rotary hammer/ chisel

We are currently running a Hilti TE2 with a Honda generator. This set up works fine, except for the inconvenience of the generator and the cord.I'm ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Recommendations of power rotary hammer/ chisel

I'm researching the purchase of a cordless rotary hammer. I need something that can drill fifty 3/8" x 18" holes with a 3/4" x 3" countersink in conc...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WINDOWS 10 update broke LGO 8.4 and Mobile Device Center

Leica's response to our IT guy was a complete reinstall. Now I'm stuck trying to set the software up from scratch.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WINDOWS 10 update broke LGO 8.4 and Mobile Device Center

ekillo, post: 438278, member: 773 wrote: I reinstalled LGO and it now works, I guess the install fixed what Win 10 corrupted.Our contract IT guy has b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum Solved

paden cash, post: 430930, member: 20 wrote: When I asked him if the high pdops affected his shovel and pin-finder also he was at a loss for words.I'll...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sell Me on the Leica CS20.

All good info. I'm disappointed to hear about Smartcodes. I thought battery life might be a problem. Not to mention, having to buy new batteries an...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1968
Reply
RE: One man's junk...

I was tracking down section corners in rural area and walked into a clearing of several acres. There were rows of neatly piled construction debris, h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Curious neighbors

We had a running joke among our field guys. We asked each other at least once a day, "What are you surveying for?" You had to get the pronunciation ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing Poll

Andy J, post: 422843, member: 44 wrote: Interesting!! what was the test??He put me in the vicinity of some sanitary sewer lines he had previously tra...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing Poll

I used to think it was fake. Then an old timer from a small town utility department proved to me it worked. I started practicing and tested it on so...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Okie

paden cash, post: 422064, member: 20 wrote: Although he was born in Roswell, NM, Henry Deutschendorf Jr.'s mother was from Oklahoma. Went to school w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Okie

Dont forget Ray Wylie Hubbard was born in Soper, OK.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Okie

Another Oklahoma surveyor here. This is my first post, but I've been hanging around here for awhile.

10 years ago