Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
AUrélie
Free
Joined: February 15, 2017 2:49 am
Follow
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1
Thanks for your answer, it seems that if we want a more recent version (after 8.2) we need to pay again so that's why we are keeping the 8.2
10 years ago
Forum
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1
Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 417910, member: 335 wrote: I have LGO 8.4 running fine on WIN10 Pro and have been for a couple years, you may have an olde...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: I can't install Leica Geo Office Tools on Win 8.1
Hi, I have the same problem when installing Leica Geo Office on Windows 10. Works fine on Windows 7.Where did you find FlexOffice?Thank you!
10 years ago
Forum