Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
angelonovlar
Free
Joined: March 11, 2022 10:00 am
Follow
RE: What do you like about being a land surveyor ?
@holy-cow thank you!! And I agree with you!!!?ÿ
5 years ago
Forum
RE: Questions I get asked as a land surveyor
@mightymoe the cat??s grave?? Wow lol ??????????
5 years ago
Forum
5 years ago
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 654
RE: Questions I get asked as a land surveyor
@bill93 haha I agree with you! ??????
5 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello! Introducing myself
@dougie thank you very much!
5 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello! Introducing myself
@hblair ?ÿthank you ?????ÿ
5 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello! Introducing myself
@brad-ott Thank You!!! ?????ÿ
5 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello! Introducing myself
@holy-cow Thank You so much 🙂 that sounds great
5 years ago
Forum
5 years ago
Forum
Replies: 26
Views: 2391
RE: How much is gas where you are?
Wow Scary!!! ????
5 years ago