AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 660
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1077
Reply
RE: Before Modern Surveyors

Which one, Monte? I'm planning to take the High Plains Experience seminar again this year and I can bring a video drone.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Eyeroll of the Day

I wrote a polite reply stating that my method of certification for the last 16 years has generated no negative responses and is in compliance with TBP...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Eyeroll of the Day

Not sure if this is going to go full stupid but I re-read the chain of emails and I think the complainant is not happy that the signature is on the se...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Eyeroll of the Day

I don't know. He works for our client, an petroleum service provider. The plat is for an easement on a large ranch and mineral estate. I have done lit...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1443
Reply
RE: TBPLS no more

As someone registered in orginally in Texas and then Oklahoma, North Dakota and Colorado, I find projects in the PLSS much easier so far. Sectionalize...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh, the education we get while surveying

What was the name of the interurban line?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Ryobi Gas-powered Hammer Drills

New toy er... uh, tool arrived today. No more busting my hump trying to set stuff in caliche.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TBPLS no more

They will keep charging the same fees and provide less service. I have a complaint that has been under investigation since 2015 and still no resolutio...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 970
Reply
RE: Verizon Mifi having connection problems

I just heard a news report that said the centurylink outage today is also affecting other services including Verizon Mobile Data. Not sure that this a...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022

Nope. My liberterian views are such that we are no longer facebook friends. I've long since moved on with the question and will not pursue a return ca...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022

I called Kent about a month ago to discuss a theory on an H&GN RR Co Survey and left a message when he didn't answer. Something I read said he is ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Okie Legals

You are right on that one. I usually put the metadata for the bearings, distances and coordinates in the second paragraph and just noticed this mornin...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Okie Legals

I just got feedback from the title company. One of the big sticklers is that they don't know what the state plane coordinate is and they don't know ho...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: San Bernardino base line

Here, try this: Base line road at Church Street

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Okie Legals

That's not the reality in this situation. The revised description is adequate to identify the parcel on the ground and makes the title company happy, ...

8 years ago
Page 9 / 102