AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 548
Reply
RE: Seth the Rodman...

ISeth the Rodman...I actually have 8 streetcars, 2 buses and 2 of the original DFW Airport people movers. 13 tons is one of the smaller cars and I was...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Seth the Rodman...

I hit an Audi last night. He pulled in front of me and hit the brakes. Fortunately, I was only going 2 or 3 mph when we collided. Unfortunately, I was...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Found a Stone from 1652 today

Endicott Rock - 1652The heater was running when I got up this morning. When I finally looked at my phone sometime later, it had already warmed to 48°....

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1298
Reply
RE: Men With Banjos, That Know How to Use Them

Love the banjo work, but Paul on the piano was awesome. Keeping up note for note. Those were some fast fingers.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement shown on plat but not described

The dedicatory language of the written deed only talks about the valve site.It is an as-built of the property and the pad. Just trying to show what ex...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement shown on plat but not described

No, it's the pipeline to the outside world. They are normally covered by an easement. It looks like the valve site and pipeline were relocated at some...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement shown on plat but not described

OK, clarification. I have an instrument for an easement. In my original post, replace the word deed with the word instrument.It is not a subdivision p...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1322
Reply
RE: Should you cap FOUND monuments?

Recording state? If your completed survey plat is a public record, no problem with it. If your survey plat is not a public record, then did your field...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Descriptions

I think I would try to avoid it but I did once or twice for particular circumstances. If I recall, it was a right-of-way reservation for a proposed lo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Terramodel to Civil 3D

There is an app called Dropbox that is handy for sharing large files. Probably numerous others too. I was introduced to it when I was looking at some ...

15 years ago
Page 74 / 102