AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Inappropriate Fonts

Yeah, I know. I am venting.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 1193
Reply
RE: Looking for surveyors near Paris Texas

I even sat through the first three quarters of the murder mystery at dinner before I decided it was my bedtime. I never did find out who done it.Satur...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for surveyors near Paris Texas

Hey BL, wasn't that your little white truck in the parking lot at the OSLS convention? I was pretty disappointed that I didn't meet any of the beerleg...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for surveyors near Paris Texas

Search Lamar adjoining counties and/or cities at:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Show & Tell next week...

Al B. There.I hacked the website and late registered.My nametag will be my surveying pseudonym, "Andy Nold".

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 1853 or 1854?

It has been my experience that the field notes in large expanses of West Texas are often created to support the requirements of the land claim and con...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Description for Abandonment

I don't see where that matters, Frank as it was never used. If the description matches that described when it was created, has not the easement been e...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 569
Reply
RE: Inquiring for employment, Houston, TX area

Bookmark the TSPS Classifieds and check them regularly. They have quite a few new listings in the last month.TSPS ClassifiedsA good group to join, esp...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll---Stupidest Client or Adjoiner

Don't want to talk about it on the public record that is the internet because this person has threatened to sue (and in fact filed a suit which was th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Taken from a webpage... These are not ours !!!!!!

When you post exact text, it is not hard to cut and past that text into a web search engine and figure out exactly who you are talking about.If they'r...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 358
Reply
RE: Frustrated Surveyor

Hebrew ExplainedGeez, the internet is amazing. I know now why the surveyor was able to annotate his map with Hebrew script. He was an episcopal minis...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 656
Reply
RE: Client Request

I will ask when I talk to him tomorrow. This is the same client who asked why the 15 foot easement was 16.3 feet wide where it crossed the east bounda...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Request

Just the platThe request was just in regards to the plat. Not field notes (aka metes & bounds description). I know, it is a weird request, that's ...

14 years ago
Page 65 / 102