AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Hello from Eastern TN

Welcome aboard. I just hung a framed copy of the "Knoxville Reconnaissance Map", Edition of October 1901 reprinted 1915, 1:125,000 scale. It has Knox...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic

paden cash, post: 370827, member: 20 wrote: I don't know any details about the accident. But none of my personnel EVER occupy active clear roadway on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors 15 seconds of Fame - Alabama Beach Mansion

Timberwolf, post: 370221, member: 10599 wrote: Oh wow! That is in the neighborhood where we stay every summer! Two years ago, I got the caretaker (who...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Still snowing

Holy Cow, post: 370030, member: 50 wrote: Those in farm country are familiar with an old phrase involving a cow and a flat rock. That's the precipita...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Soemone tell me there is a special place in hades for the IT folks

FL/GA PLS., post: 369503, member: 379 wrote: 25 most used passwords... 1. 123456 (Unchanged) 2. password (Unchanged) 3. 12345 (Up 17) 4. 12345678 (Dow...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ringy ringy dingy

A Harris, post: 369560, member: 81 wrote: Ray Stevens was one entertainer that would make my dad have to leave the room after 5min because he could no...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Snakes

Jon Collins, post: 369126, member: 11135 wrote: Funny story. Several years ago high in the black hills I was walking down a gentle slope with the fore...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Purpose of Surveyor's Board

Neil,They must have stopped recently (within the last 5 years). When I took the exam in Tennessee in 2010 I got the "small" certificate within a mont...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Lots versus Land Lots

Curious, post: 368419, member: 11499 wrote: Not at all. Thank you for the education. Your explanation makes me think land lots is one of the primary ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Lots versus Land Lots

Land Lots were Georgia's attempt at a "Public Land System". The eastern portion of the state had already been deeded by the "Sovereign" in Headright ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Title to cemeteries

Several years ago we designed the plans for widening a State Route, part of which included right of way plans. The existing right of way was adjacent...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rassen Frassen USPS

Holy Cow, post: 366510, member: 50 wrote: He supposedly outranks me on making that decision. I have protested his behavior about three steps up the ch...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Evolution of a monument

Here in Georgia we don't have many (if any) set stones. I am amazed that you fellows out west can find stones buried and can determine that "that" st...

11 years ago
Page 86 / 139