AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Rake/Battered Pile Survey Procedure

The only battered piles on which I worked (staked) were for a ship dock just off the shore. The contractor was working from a barge and drove tempora...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite found monument.

Ellicott's Rock. Actually a carving into the stone wall on the east side of the Chattooga River at North 35 degrees 00 minutes 03 seconds. Not bad ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Restrictive Covenant

About 40 or so years ago a fellow here sold a large piece of property at the intersection of two busy roads. He sold all of it EXCEPT a one foot wide...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Contractor job site disagreement

I've told this story before but it seems to fit. I was an "in house" surveyor on the construction of a paper mill. I had laid out the footings, anch...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Email is worthless

While I agree that email can be a REAL pain in the tush it does have it's place. I have a neighbor with whom I must communicate a few times a year. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basal cell carcinoma (skin cancer)

I had a melanoma on my face about 10 years ago. The dermatologist caught it EARLY. It was Stage 1A. Less than 1 mm thick. I was on 4 times a year ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 778
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1767
Reply
RE: Unusual Monument

And you KNOW that someone will cut an "X" 0.04 from the rod in the center. (grin) Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Our "friends": TICKS

We would have a lot more 'possums and 'dillers too if they could learn to stay off the damn roads. That's why the chicken crossed the road - to sh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Our "friends": TICKS

We need more 'possums, they eat ticks. Andy

4 years ago
Page 5 / 139