Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: Loving County, Texas
KrisEXCEPT the egos, right.:-P Andy
16 years ago
Forum
RE: Loving County, Texas
RandyY'all have those little old Western Diamondbacks. Come to Georgia and we'll show you a REAL rattlesnake (GRIN). The largest I've ever seen was ...
16 years ago
Forum
RE: What are the odds....
I was drivingnorth on I-75 one day and noticed a purse sitting on the bumper of a car as I passed. I slowed down and waved at the car and motioned to...
16 years ago
Forum
RE: raise your hand if
We had a photo on the cover of our Georgia Land Surveyor magazine of a hawk perched on a robot. COOL!!!Andy
16 years ago
Forum