Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
alockard
Free
Joined: July 26, 2011 3:03 pm
Follow
RE: Not adverse possession again!
I agree, wouldn't it be a simple matter of trespassing?
14 years ago
Forum
RE: What do you call this survey monument?
Maybe a........That's one heck of a goat stake.....Hate to see what the goat looked like.:-D I'm guessing similar to the killer bunny in The Holy Grai...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Surveying in the rain
While it wasn't raining the day I constructed this. The temp in the sun was 130F. We were surveying 2.5mi of powerline for an as-built and setups were...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Accounting Software
Thanks for all the input. We found a nice bundle deal for QB with "enhanced" payroll. I know my pay could use an enhancement! I run a project list thr...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Carlson Contouring - CS2011
I've had similar problems with 2008. Mine would pick points that I DIDN'T want. Now I just copy the .crd file, rename to "Contour Only" and delete the...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: PSLS Website
Worked fine for me.
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Drafting music
Tool - Lateralus :pissed:
14 years ago
Forum