AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
agrimensor06
agrimensor06
@agrimensor06
Free
Joined: January 16, 2016 11:16 am
Last seen: April 9, 2026 6:46 am
Topics: 9 / Replies: 17
Reply
RE: What do you call this type of monument?

That makes perfect sense, I appreciate the replies!

6 months ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 2184
Reply
RE: Surveyor Outfitted Cargo Trailers

Thanks to all for the replies. The vibrations and beating around is something that definitely concerns me. I'm still thinking on it but likely going t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Outfitted Cargo Trailers

@chris-bouffard I have a good surveying friend who done this and it seemed like a great setup, seemed to love it and I'm sure it would work great for ...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 555
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 747
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center Training

Also, I'm in the south central KY area, if anyone knows of any training centers in Nashville, Louisville or other nearby areas would appreciate that a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center Training

@stlsurveyor appreciate the info!

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 3150
Reply
RE: Claiming R/W After Culdesac is Abandoned

MightyMoe, post: 368564, member: 700 wrote: The lot owner gets his reversionary rights, whatever that may be. If a subdivision was created west of a s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Claiming R/W After Culdesac is Abandoned

Is there not a standard procedure for this type of issue? For example, it is standard procedure that when a 60' r/w is abandoned, the owners on each s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Claiming R/W After Culdesac is Abandoned

It was right in front of me the whole time, just saw the button labelled "upload a file" at the bottom right of the post. See attached exhibit. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Claiming R/W After Culdesac is Abandoned

Scott Zelenak, post: 368537, member: 327 wrote: I think three posts and you can post a picture.Try now. Only thing I see is an option to "insert edi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Claiming R/W After Culdesac is Abandoned

Kevin Hines, post: 368515, member: 8489 wrote: If the right-of-way was platted on the subdivision plat, and accepted by the municipality, the right-of...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Claiming R/W After Culdesac is Abandoned

Holy Cow, post: 368505, member: 50 wrote: Great question. Had that exact situation once. Worked up what seemed to be the most logical plan and presen...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 1500
Reply
RE: Mini Prism Accuracy

Also, any idea what makes the leica prism featured in the link below so much more expensive than others? Is it something other than the step up from 1...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 2