AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
adam
adam
@adam
Free
Joined: July 11, 2014 7:25 am
Last seen: October 31, 2025 10:18 am
Topics: 63 / Replies: 1102
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

Anyone else licensed in NC have any info on this? I have been told that it is required, but cant find where it is written.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

A little more more info, Not in chapter 21 though. NC Board of Examiners Survey tie Guidelines section 1b "Redundant occupations utilizing different s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

check out NGS real time users guidelines version 2.1, Sorry yall, I was mistaken as to where I read that info. It is suggested practice, I cant find w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

BS Surveying, post: 329846, member: 9461 wrote: Where can I find this in the NC standards? I looked and didn't find it in chapter 21. So maybe it is ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

I will see if I can find where it states this, I thinkit is NC chapter 21.1606 or 1607 maybeBS are u licensed in NC too. I also have a spreadsheet tha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

Jim in AZ, post: 329781, member: 249 wrote: "In my state the board requires 180 epochs on control and boundary points. " Your State specifies this? In...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

It could have been set on one engine, I am not 100% on whether it was or wasnt, but I have it set on 2 now.I do not have store screen shots selected. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

Shawn Billings, post: 329777, member: 6521 wrote: Also, in the open this should not happen. Trees to the South become more challenging because this is...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

I just got an LS a few weeks ago with a T2 base and 435 radio. I havent been able to use it much so far. I collected some topo with it the other day a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alta advice

JKinAK, post: 329300, member: 7219 wrote: Lot‰Ûªs of good points about different practices. I‰Ûªm fortunate to be from an area where we (generally) re...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alta advice

Thanks for all the comments, I am a solo operation, usually I have no one to bounce my thoughts off of and it is awesome to be able to get others expe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alta advice

I typically don't write a new description, I figure my plat is sufficient, but the paralegel contacted me with questions then sent me the written desc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alta advice

Woopigsurveyor, post: 328801, member: 8227 wrote: First the only time a surveyor should write a new description is if he is creating a new parcel. If ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alta advice

Do you put the descriptions in text on all your surveys? I think maybe I should start putting the descriptions on every survey.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 48
Views: 1683
Reply
RE: Javad LS or Triumph 1M?

Cool, thanks for the info. I have never used any of there projects and I am on the East coast. I have used other gnss equipment. It seems javad's appr...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1296
Reply
RE: Manholes / Pipe-Mic (Again)

I have used the pipe mic on a lot of manholes. Works well until you drop it in a wet well and have to go fishin. I wish they would make a level rod wi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo question

Great Post. I was laid off during the down turn and I was in your position several years back and purchased a used 1203 robot from a dealer for half t...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 944
Page 58 / 59