Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
adam
Free
Joined: July 11, 2014 7:25 am
Last seen: October 31, 2025 10:18 am
Last seen: October 31, 2025 10:18 am
Follow
RE: Topography using UTV
Thanks folks, for the helpful info. I will be trying my rig out soon.:-)
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Topography using UTV
Thanks, Do you use the same rod height or somehow compensate. I am thinking I should mount the prism or gps directly above a tire to reduce rod height...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Trimble R-8 and TSC2 For Sale - Plus Bonus !!!
I am in Cleveland County, NC. I have a Spectra Precision Epoch 50. Curious if the radio's are compatible between my unit and yours? Also does the cont...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Trimble R-8 and TSC2 For Sale - Plus Bonus !!!
What part of the woods are you in?
12 years ago
Forum
Page 59 / 59
Prev