Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 10:18 am
Had the pleasure of entertaining RADU at our house for a couple of days in 2004, what an honor. He was the best of the best!
Perhaps the California Code could be change to only required a ROS be filed with the County Surveyor when a permanent boundary mon is set.?ÿ ?ÿThis is...
K forgot to mention that the applicant must be able to provide their own weaponry and ballistic vest.
@john-hamilton John, I'll side with the Protester - everyone knows that the 5G transmitters will send subliminal messages via UHF radio waves directl...
Here's one I found in early January - what makes this especially pitiful is that it is the same company.
Jered, after attending most OSBEELS Board meetings and a goodly number of committee meetings last year I can say that AAG Katherine DiSalle does,?ÿ so...
"Danny and the Dinosaur"
Let's add one more, just for the confusion factor - " ;thence >>>>> (and) being the terminus of this description."
I had a small squamous cell lesion on my face removed a few years ago.?ÿ I gave up chemical sunscreens at that time and went to Australian Blue Lizard...
A little different as this is much more detailed and contains declaratory language, this is what is required on a plat in Oregon to create an easement...
I was asked to find the corner mons prior to sale, lot had a nice 2 story with daylight basement.?ÿ Found all corner mons, also found that a corner of...