AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Leica TCRA 1100 controller bracket

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
830 Views
Randy Hambright
(@randy-hambright)
Posts: 744
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Been a minute since posting. Anyone have or know of a 1100 controller bracket, the one that screws into the back of the controller and then snaps to another bracket on the pole? ?ÿBrought my old 1105 back to life and of course I am missing this. I am happy to pay a fair price. Thanks


 
Posted : October 4, 2022 5:05 pm
RADAR
(@dougie)
Posts: 7880
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hi @randy-hambright,

?ÿ

I've got some 1100 gear floating around the office; but I don't see a bracket that screws into the back of the controller. If you're still interested, I can take some pictures of what I have, and you can see if it's what you're looking for.

?ÿ

Dougie

?ÿ

?ÿ


 
Posted : October 7, 2022 9:45 am
Randy Hambright
(@randy-hambright)
Posts: 744
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Thanks for the help, bracket found under the seat of the work truck. ????


 
Posted : October 8, 2022 3:44 am
brad-ott
(@brad-ott)
Posts: 6178
Member Sustainer
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@randy-hambright please post a couple photos. ?ÿI am struggling to picture this in my brain.


 
Posted : October 9, 2022 9:53 am