AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RADAR
RADAR
@dougie
Free
Joined: July 19, 2010 12:39 pm
Last seen: April 22, 2026 1:23 pm
Topics: 456 / Replies: 7424
Reply
RE: Setting up a survey job in NAD83(HARN)

which will change (probably significantly) in a few months... Yes, LSAW will be hosting a seminar on this subject next monththere or be square! Dougie

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

I don't care how many employees work at your company; if you're not spending a minimum of 80 hours a year, keeping up with technology, you're doing it...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: 2 Title Reports-2 Dimensions

The focus is on the same title company giving 2 different descriptions for the same line. At this point, everything else is inconsequential. Some earl...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 689
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

If a company, any company, isn't spending a minimum of 80 hours a year on training; they're doing it wrong... The only thing we can count on in change

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

How do you teach experience…

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 1514
Reply
RE: Geoid 09 to Geoid 18 conversion

2040? Maybe, if you keep your fingers crossed...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 581
Reply
RE: Tips to inspire field crew?

My first boss told me: if I could take the best from every party chief I worked with, I could be be the best party chief ever! I took it one step furt...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 394