AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Leica GPS 500 NTRIP

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
503 Views
Mick D'Aubyn
(@mick-daubyn-2-2-2)
Posts: 4
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hey everyone!

As a long time Total Station user, I suddenly find myself in a situation where I am forced to start placing control points via GPS. I don't mind saying that I have next to no idea what I am doing. I have two old Leica GPS 500 units laying around that I am trying to use with a NTRIP system, as the firmware in the old 500's is no longer up to scratch and has been abandoned by Leica.

Has anyone done this before? If so, would you happen to have some step-by-step instructions handy? I'm playing around with the Lefebure Android app and the RTKGPS+ Android app....but to no avail as yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mick


 
Posted : March 3, 2017 9:44 am
mike1202
(@mike1202)
Posts: 123
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

It seems to work with Leica SR530 but i don??t know how.
Maybe you can find out here:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/revamping-leica-sr530rtk-support-3gntrip-virtual-joel-vancranenbroeck
same here:
[MEDIA=youtube]C-TUs_DR_rA[/MEDIA]
http://www.settopsurvey.com/settop_website/product/settop-cellxtrem

and something with SR530 an android here (spanish language, but it seems to work):
[MEDIA=youtube]pY35JXsVYv0[/MEDIA]


 
Posted : May 14, 2017 7:52 am