AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Leica 1203 connection to juniper mesa 2

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
604 Views
c_donno2001
(@c_donno2001)
Posts: 4
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hi All,

New to post here. I love the forum, even though I'm in Ireland and some of the topics aren't totally relevant here, I've been spending hours browsing. Thanks :)?ÿ

I have a Leica 1203+ And a Cs15. I seen X-pad software this year at Intergeo and I want to try and get it to run on a juniper mesa 2 android tablet and get it to connect it to my 1203+. I know there are lots of people here that know Leica inside out and I'd like to get advice.?ÿMain reason for x pad is that it has one drive / g drive in built and available online mapping in background when you set coordinate system. It's very nice looking and runs on android. I want to give it a blast. Android new age and all that!!!?ÿ

What do I need to get them to run together, I have a rh15 on the 1203+, will I need to change this to a rh16? And is that it? Can I get a radio module for the remote end?? ?ÿDo I have to have geocom licence active on the 1203+ ?

The mesa 2 seems to be a lovely tablet, it has pretty long range Bluetooth. What tablets are other people using in the field??ÿ

Thanks for feedback.


 
Posted : December 29, 2017 4:06 pm