AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Leica 1201 with RH 1200, Carlson Surveyor 2, Parani SD1000

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
1,526 Views
lsitnj
(@lsitnj)
Posts: 268
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Gents, I'm trying to send my ts16 for calibration during the holiday season. Trying to get carlson surveyor 2 to work with my old and trusty 1201 with rh1200 via parani lr bt sd1000 but can't get it to work. I tried the knowledge base files from carlson but no luck. John Gerber is on vacations till new year. Baud rates are set property and I can find sd 1000 on my dc but can't connect. Any help will be greatly appreciated.


 
Posted : December 20, 2023 3:43 pm
anonymous_9036
(@Anonymous 9036)
Posts: 1216
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

<div>Unless there is an incorrect setting you missed somewhere, maybe the rh1200 has failed? I attached a link to the settings I was using, but I used dual paranis, one at DC and one at the gun before they got me an rh17. I doubt this will help but it might be worth comparing. This was a few years back so my memories are vague on it now. The first album was just the settings on the gun when I replaced the parani with the rh17. The next one was when I set up an extra parani with an old archer 2 DC and an 1100 robot to sell for my boss. Probably won't help, but worth a shot. </div>

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yozHHpPSRqGpHbTp9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SDpUMFXLnajACdAm8


 
Posted : December 20, 2023 9:52 pm
john-putnam
(@john-putnam)
Posts: 2466
Member Founder, Sustainer
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I don't think the RH1200 is Bluetooth but rather spread spectrum.


 
Posted : December 21, 2023 12:41 am
Nilbog70
(@nilbog70)
Posts: 2
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I’m trying to connect the Bluetooth Leica 1205+ total station but it gives me connection time up can you tell me how you managed to connect it


 
Posted : December 21, 2023 9:48 pm
anonymous_9036
(@Anonymous 9036)
Posts: 1216
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Yeah you're right, it would need a parani connected to the TS and throw out the rh1200.


 
Posted : December 22, 2023 2:55 am