AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lsitnj
lsitnj
@lsitnj
Free
Joined: August 19, 2013 6:17 pm
Last seen: September 22, 2026 9:56 pm
Topics: 90 / Replies: 177
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

@joe-ferg I used to use duct tape to hold the door/battery in place but I realized it's more effective and easier to insert piece of thick paper betwe...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

@field-dog I agree. I can't justify to spend $300 for this.

11 months ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

Hemisphere S321 has the same battery door. I called Hemisphere but they discarded all parts because this unit is discontinued.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

I tried. They offered BRX7 lol

11 months ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1828
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger

I sent you pm.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger

Yes. Please.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger

Looking to buy TDS Ranger, Spectra Precision or any other DC that would work with Focus 30. I'm trying to help older surveyor. Please pm if you have o...

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
1 year ago
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 1070
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1513
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1683
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 420
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 2405
Reply
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 2662
Reply
RE: ELECTRONIC FILE TRANSFER AGREEMENT Language

@bill93 Provident (forgot to xxxx). IS THERE SOMETHING UNUSUAL IN THE LANGUAGE OF THIS AGREEMENT?

5 years ago
Page 1 / 14