AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

fc 2000

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
692 Views
andy-j
(@andy-j)
Posts: 3114
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Is it possible... or advisable to open up my FC 2000? It sounds like a baby rattle!

Not sure why, but apparently I have a loose screw (let the jokes begin)


 
Posted : October 5, 2012 7:16 am
RADAR
(@dougie)
Posts: 7880
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

> I have a loose screw (let the jokes begin)

Is that like a nut behind the wheel? 😉

You will probably void the warranty, if there is one, if you open it up.

If you do open it up, make sure you have a clean, clear, open work bench and take lots of pictures along the way.

Good luck!

Radar


 
Posted : October 5, 2012 1:11 pm
dmyhill
(@dmyhill)
Posts: 3088
Member Sustainer
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

> Is it possible... or advisable to open up my FC 2000? It sounds like a baby rattle!
>
> Not sure why, but apparently I have a loose screw (let the jokes begin)

I had that too, but it worked for years with the rattle. I suppose if it is metal and shorts something out, that would be a problem. Prob too old to have a warranty?

I would just live with it.


 
Posted : October 6, 2012 7:50 pm