Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

survey pro for a trimble sps930

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,166 Views
Evan_1
(@evan_1)
Posts: 1
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Can I connect a ranger data collector or a rugged tablet to a trimble sps930 and run survey pro? also is survey pro subscription based? Can I install survey pro on any tablet that runs windows 10, and will that tablet still connect to the trimble sps 930?

Thanks!


 
Posted : October 1, 2022 10:31 pm
Bob Westerman
(@bobwesterman)
Posts: 269
Member Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 
Posted by: @evan_1

Can I connect a ranger data collector or a rugged tablet to a trimble sps930 and run survey pro? also is survey pro subscription based? Can I install survey pro on any tablet that runs windows 10, and will that tablet still connect to the trimble sps 930?

Thanks!

I was under the impression that Survey Pro had been discontinued.


 
Posted : October 2, 2022 8:33 pm
JMS66
(@jms66)
Posts: 39
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Survey Pro does run with an SPS930, I have run it from both Bluetooth and/or radio. I do not believe it is subscription based, I have a perpetual license.


 
Posted : October 17, 2022 8:10 am