Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Good morning everyone. I have a Canon IPF670e that is only printing portions of an image. The image is a clipped portion of a USGS map that I use for a location map. The odd part is the entire image area is being printed except for certain colors. Everything else in the entire drawing and image prints fine. I usually print to pdf in CAD and then open the pdf and plot from there. The USGS image in the pdf looks fine and prints to my office printer just fine. I have also updated all of the drivers. Has anyone had this happen before?
Posted : March 15, 2024 1:03 am
