Trimble Business Center — Have confidence in your data. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Auto start base Tri...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Auto start base Trimble 5700

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
911 Views
bladimirchamale
(@bladimirchamale)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hello there! I have an old gps Trimble 5700 but ever I start it with the data collector to transmit RTK. Anyone know if it possible start automatically without the data collector? Thanks all!


 
Posted : February 29, 2024 7:36 pm
MightyMoe
(@mightymoe)
Posts: 10687
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I've had units I pulled the power source out at the end of the day and the next day I hooked it up to power and it started up broadcasting. Made me stop doing that.

It's a simple test, just take a few minutes and give it a shot.


 
Posted : March 1, 2024 1:07 am
john-hamilton
(@john-hamilton)
Posts: 3465
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Use GPSconfigurator (GPScfg.exe) and set it to start logging on power-up.

As far as starting as a base and transmitting corrections on power-up, not sure it that is possible. It is on newer receivers like the R10, R12, etc.


 
Posted : March 1, 2024 4:21 am
bladimirchamale
(@bladimirchamale)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Thanks, auto starts when it is in the same point, when I move it I have to start it again manually.


 
Posted : March 5, 2024 10:46 pm
bladimirchamale
(@bladimirchamale)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Thanks! Good idea, I will try.


 
Posted : March 5, 2024 10:46 pm