Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
A Trimble SPS 930 Universal total station. No batteries or battery charger included.
- Robotic laser device
- Prism
- Original Trimble carry case
- Paperwork from the manufacturer
Why are you selling? I no longer have a need for the item. Have suffered some financial reverses and need the funds.
Condition: Lightly used
Does it still work? Yes, it works great.
Asking Price: $8,000 or highest bidder
If the item sells for the asking price or more I will donate $500 dollars to the website for it’s trouble.
If you would like to inquire regarding purchase or negotiation for this item, please reply to this post or contact seller directly via email at [email protected] or via phone at (404) 947-1486.
Admin note to potential buyers: This is a brand new member with no other posts, so please proceed with caution.
I'm curious. You say it works great but there are no batteries or charger. How do you operate it?