AI Assistant
Sokkia DX-205ac Rob...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Sokkia DX-205ac Robotic Setup + GPS

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
1,141 Views
s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I have a Sokkia DX-205ac (Robotics enabled), Topcon FC-5000 tablet with Magnet Field and a Topcon Hiper SR network rover for sale. I will also include the data collector holder and 360 prism to complete the setup (all cables and chargers as well). I bought the Sokkia and FC-5000 new 2 years ago from April and have been using it since with no issue. The 3 year warranty will expire on the Sokkia next April I believe. I bought the Hiper SR used from another surveyor, however, I don't believe there are any features different than the ones you can buy new today. For some reason I am thinking is was a 2016 model unit, but not positive...

Only reason for selling is that I am moving back to Trimble equipment to better align myself with other consultants I work with. The local dealer offered me $18,000 for trade last year if I was to purchase a fully new setup, however, I am planning on mixing some good used equipment with new. I really have no idea on the private party value, but figured I would start at the dealers trade in of $18,000. I am also open to offers. I will pay shipping to anywhere in the US, not internationally. Also, I am in Oregon if there is somebody close that wants to look at it in person and give it a test drive.

Feel free to message me with any questions.


 
Posted : June 11, 2020 5:46 pm
s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

No interest/offers? I'm open to offers, just PM me if interested.


 
Posted : June 17, 2020 8:32 am
stlsurveyor
(@stlsurveyor)
Posts: 2513
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

That's a nice gun. I'd like to have a newer back up one for my personnel use/needs but I'm sure the price would be too much. Just curious, how much would you need for just the gun and 360 prism?


N10,000, E7,000, Z100.00
PLS - IL, MO, AR, KS, MN, KY

 
Posted : June 19, 2020 7:33 am
s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@stlsurveyor I am not looking to split up the package at this point yet.


 
Posted : June 19, 2020 11:32 am
s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

One last bump here to see if there is any interest before posting elsewhere. I'll pry give it through the weekend.


 
Posted : July 16, 2020 12:25 pm

s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

FARO, I replied to your a PM. Let me know if still interested.


 
Posted : July 27, 2020 6:32 pm
s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hey guys. I got really busy the last few months and haven't had a chance to deal with this elsewhere. I'm dropping the price down to $16,000 OR make an offer. I would potentially be willing to split this up as well. It's been a great setup for both the woods and high traffic areas with no issues. This model is the Sokkia version of the Topcon GT Series instruments if I remember right. Let me know if you have any questions.


 
Posted : November 6, 2020 10:59 am
s1084h
(@s1084h)
Posts: 17
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Another price drop with the individual prices if splitting up:

Total Station w/ 360 prism: $8,500.00

Hiper SR GNSS Network Rover: $3,500.00

FC-5000 Tablet w/Magnet Field: $1,500.00


 
Posted : December 7, 2020 10:16 am