Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
We have taken in two used Leica TCRP1205 R300 Robotic Total Stations. Selling Price: $10k/each. Price includes TCRP-1205 R300 Robotic Total Station with Tribrach, RH1200 RadioHandle, Geocom License, (1) GEB221 Battery (New), GKL-311 Charger (New), Allegro MX with SurvCE 4.xx TS and RTS and Pole Bracket, Leica 360 Prism, Instrument and Data Collector Case. Instruments have been calibrated by an Authorized Leica Service Center and will come with a Certificate of Calibration.
Hi is it still available?
Cheers,
Jan
How old are these units?
I still have one of these units. I beleive the manufacturer date was 2008. The Allegro is an MX and is about three years old, current software.
What is the difference between the Allegro mx and the cx? Why are so many of these robots paired up with the Allegro? Is it something to do with the Bluetooth communications? I currently run a Carlson surveyor, would this data collector run the 1200 series robots?
JMH4825, post: 353421, member: 10876 wrote: What is the difference between the Allegro mx and the cx?
The CX has a color display, I think the MX is monochrome. (There may be other differences as well.) I find the color of the CX display to be pretty worthless in the field. If much rather have a crisp mono display like the one on the HP50.
Edit: It seems that the default display on the MX is color, though a mono version is/was available. Given that, I don't know what the main difference between the base MX and the CX is. I guess all I know for sure is that the display on my CX conked out.
Just wondering if this unit has been sold?
Thanks
FWIW, I've received a few reports of this post as unauthorized advertising, which usually is true when a dealer posts stuff for sale. However, in this case, I'm doing some work for Transit & Level, so I approve this message. 🙂
Carry on.
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
It would be nice to have a section where sellers could post deals on used equipment like this without fear of breaking the rules which seem to be hit or miss. To me the buy-sell-trade section of this board has potential to be a lot more active and useful. There are so many surveyors in this community looking for good deals on used equipment as well as wanting to sell or trade surplus gear. As things are now, we leave this site and go do most of our business on eBay which is ok, but far less personal. I would be so much happier if even a portion of the thousands in fees I pay to eBay each year went to Wendell et al instead. Why not charge a nominal fee to post items for sale over $1,000 or something, kind of like Craigslist does for job postings? Just ideas... There could be many workable models to monetize and revitalize the commerce section of this website.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
