Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
For Sale
4
Posts
4
Users
0
Reactions
816
Views
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
In case there might be someone out there who needs on of these or maybe a backup unit. This plotter was working in all respects when I replaced it 4 or 5 years ago. I need to move it on out of the office, but don't want to put it in storage or just throw it away. It is free to come pick it up or just pay the shipping charges.
Posted : July 19, 2013 9:46 am
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Is it working email more info [email protected] if it works or know big problems I will take it
Posted : July 19, 2013 10:08 am
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
I have a mate for it that was working 5 years ago, also. It has a new belt, but would need new ink cartridges I'm sure.
Posted : July 19, 2013 10:49 am
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Jeff,
I can have my wife's cousin who owns a local business in nack pick it up and store it until the next time he comes down.
Let me know if its still available.
512-644-8191
Thanks
Randy
Posted : July 21, 2013 6:42 am