AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Jeff Opperman
Jeff Opperman
@jeff-opperman
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 2:10 pm
Topics: 19 / Replies: 384
Reply
RE: Question about legal descriptions in Texas.

The fact that his line work is not connecting and he is moving field collected points around and is still an LSIT would make me wonder just how much r...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

Norman Oklahoma, post: 331160, member: 9981 wrote: The Richest Man in Babylon An old classic. Available as a free pdf these days, or for a nominal amo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying memories

paden cash, post: 354433, member: 20 wrote: ...that ended my coin counterfeit career. I forgot to mention that the paddle very quickly ended my car...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying memories

They taught us how to cast aluminum and bronze parts in metal shop in High School and it wasn't long before we were cranking out quarters in sizable n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: You have mail!

Be sure to return her phone call or respond to her email, Paden's letter would be an excellent response. The TBPLS does not look favorably upon unretu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A Surveying Memory

A Summer‰Ûªs Day Survey It must have been in the summer around 1984 or so, that I went out to survey a 5 acre parcel in a small town in Nacogdoches Co...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS DALLAS

Nope, first one missed in 20 years. Suffered through one on a cruise, one on the opening weekend of deer season and one on Halloween - now one is sche...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: R I P

I missed that part of the first article that stated that no competent person had been sent there to supervise the jobsite. If a competent person was t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: R I P

"Strain noted the presence of three trench boxes — large metal frames with two panel sides connected by thick bars — stacked just feet from where the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Machetes - Again

I second the vote for the Martindale machete. We get the 22" wood handled blade. I used to use a little longer Collins machete, but have gotten used t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the fastest you have had a monument disturbed?

About 30 years ago, I was setting a corner in an older neighborhood at a corner that fit every measurement and bearing it could - the old neighborhood...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How temperature affects EDM measurements

" When the judge asks "Did you apply temperature/pressure/ppm corrections to your measurements?" you had better be able to answer "Yes, M'am!"I would ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas surveyors for question

As a general rule, those counties which adhere to a subdivision policy have a Subdivision Ordinance on file. The County Judge, County Commissioners, C...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 21