Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
They're 1" rebar. Someone went to some trouble setting them very sloppy. One is about 12" above grade (the assumed deviant point) and the other is 6" ...
Other than using my DT-104 over the last year (which is at best a 10" theodolite without a removable tribrach) I haven't done much other than using my...
@paul-in-pa Thanks for the information Paul, I pulled the trigger based on input from the group and have a GTS-3B, FC-1 and DK-5 on its way. Many more...
@bill93 Thank you Bill, definitely a thought for consideration. I only have a 12 acre parcel of land but I intend to locate and map out all the utilit...
So, as I mentioned in my intro I'm just looking to get a little deeper in my personal use of equipment and surveying for my own needs. I rely on the p...
Is this still available?
Sent you an email. Is this still available?