AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
yswami
yswami
@yswami
Free
Joined: June 17, 2013 11:49 am
Topics: 75 / Replies: 873
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, Scott:Thank you so much for responding! I am not too confused yet...;-) My 5603 has one data connector that comes with it. I believe it is a 4 ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 29
Views: 1910
Reply
RE: Used Robot

Aloha, Ralph: Did you got your Parani to work? I want to setup my 5603 with this setup...Any guidance you or others can proved will be much appreciate...

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

Most of my conversation was with the instrument operator/operational manager except the last communication regarding speaking with State Surveyor was ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

SwamiHawaii...paradise do have its share of troubles;-)I predicament exactly. Few inquiries I did indicated I suppose to hire a PLS to set the boundar...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

Hi, Gilbert:Thanks for the reply! Most conversion happened with the instrument operator/operation manager. The last conversation where I was asked to ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

Client hires 3 surveyors,>YSWAMIHi, thanks for the fast reply! I will look into this. Hopefully, to resolve things without any hurt feelings. I wa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

Hi, I am not a license land surveyor and sorry for the long note...Every now and then I visit this forum to read some of the interesting posts. This p...

13 years ago
Page 48 / 48