AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
yswami
yswami
@yswami
Free
Joined: June 17, 2013 11:49 am
Topics: 75 / Replies: 873
Reply
RE: Wisdom and knowledge sharing

> Absolutely! Please ask away. Also, did you need to brush up on spherical trigonometry to get your solar system to work? 😉 > > AndyA...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisdom and knowledge sharing

> What kind of simple surveying does the Monastery do that requires a $38,000 robotic survey system?> > I'm curious, are there elaborate flow...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisdom and knowledge sharing

Thanks BigE:Nice testimony. The knowledge will be very useful for the monastery particularly keeping a good topographical data of the monastery ground...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisdom and knowledge sharing

Thank you!When a monk joint the order he get his robes, his beads, his macbook pro and iphone 😀 We are self-sufficient monks. We do worship, service...

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 47
Views: 1742
Reply
RE: Bluetooth Adapter for Total Station Cable...

Trimble 5600 Parani Setup Not working...yetAloha, not at all. At this point I am desperate for any help I can get. I haven't tried the Geodimeter sett...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth Adapter for Total Station Cable...

Trimble 5600Aloha, Justin:Tried exactly what you suggested. Still no luck. I even tried with another dc TSCe with Survey Controller. It didn't work. D...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth Adapter for Total Station Cable...

Trimble 5600Aloha, Justin:Thank you for the reply!1. I did not setup the baud rate and the flow control. I will try that and taking couple shots first...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, Hardline228:Still no luck with it. I've posted several questions and hoping to find a method that would work. I will post all the details as so...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth Adapter for Total Station Cable...

ps8182> I'm not sure the 5600 will do robotic through its serial port. I do know that when using a Trimble 5600/Geodimeter 600 robot with a DC50 d...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth Adapter for Total Station Cable...

Trimble 5600> The only issue I have is that the gun won't initialize with the bluetooth adapters connected - I need to connect the cable physically...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, Hardline228:I received mine last weekend. Still struggling to get it to work. Scott McLain was big help to get me going. Still trouble shooting...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

> I noticed there is a USB to Parani "power cable" for sale on their website which will draw power from a USB port. With the Ranger 300, which has...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, Andy: Once I got mine setup I'll post the pictures.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, Scott: Thank you for patiently answering my questions. I had two surveyors that mentored me in the past few years, they both used robotic instr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, The Pseudo Ranger:I actually use a motorcycle battery. So looks like I have to use a "Y"It appears like we have a workable solution on the Gun ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 and Parani SD1000 setup

Aloha, Andy: I use to have Geodimeter 610. I assume Geodimeter 650 is similar unit. My 5603 looks exactly the same and 610 robotic. I posted a reply t...

13 years ago
Page 47 / 48