Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
> Hey yswami,> I was only joking....but do be careful of the many temptations that could arise, and if finding a pipe monument was exciting, cas...
> > > > Aloha, Andy: I have no idea what spherical trig. is!!! (You are pulling my leg right...). However, from what I've read it has to d...
> I am seeing what I think Nate is saying, or at least my interpretation of the same. I would possibly turn the angle between two of the points an...
Back 2 Basics--Resection>Yswami> So, do you have an good gluten free pizza dough recipes??> > "Swami helps take care of the monastery's he...
> > When I found an old property corner pipe it felt like I found an ancient hidden treasure. My brother monks were laughing because I couldn't ...
> Mr. Yogi,> > Based on your level of experience, I would suggest that you take the simplest approach. This is usually the best.> > Rat...
> With what Nate suggest . Always locate your resection points after the resection . If you don't you will not have the true location of the resect...
> Resection is a more automated form, of getting onto a brg and coord system. I'd suggest that you do it manually, as in, shoot from your traverse ...
Thanks DJames!
Additional clarification...Thanks Eddie!> > 6. A cautionary note in one of the book says that "It should be noted that the resection problem wi...
> A lot of the devices are accepting USB flash drives now (sometimes called thumb drives, I have also heard them called gig sticks). That has simp...
Somthing like this.Aloha, Doug: That is very clear! Thanks!!
> In a former job the Architects used Vectorworks, at least that sounds familiar. They ran it on Macintosh computers.> > For Cogo (Coordinat...
> Rotate Your Bearings means to pivot a piece of a jig saw puzzle, so it fits into the slot it is supposed to go into. But in surveying, the number...
> What kind of Monk are you?> > I spent a few hours at a Buddhist Monastery with a view of Mount Adams in Washington State. They even made t...
> I was going to say it sounds like a very comfortable type of surveying, but then again 372 acres on your island can mean some very dense jungle a...
Thanks Dave!
Aloha, Dave: I found POB online just recently. I am not aware of anything else. I did purchase three books over the past several months1. Elementary S...
Aloha, Nate:Thank you so much for the suggestions. I have architecture software called Vectorworks which I use to do a lot of architecture design (in ...