AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
wal1170
wal1170
@wal1170
Free
Joined: October 10, 2015 8:08 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 36
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

I have had this experience many times. I used to get frustrated by foresters doing this or asking for just the coordinates of the boundary corners so ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Baseline Boundary Surveying

@rover83 some one has their panties bunched. If you go around a site and throw down pairs and and have no real connection other than a base, you my fr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Baseline Boundary Surveying

@shawn-billings have you ever been able to create GNSS control point that is repeatable?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Baseline Boundary Surveying

@jim-frame how do you ever really know the bearing between RTK positions? As they are not perfect positions.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Baseline Boundary Surveying

This is a lack of understanding on the use of RTK, if you throw down pairs and donƒ??t have some sort of relation between them, then each set up is in...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Adjust a Side Shot

Double Backsight.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Expected differences in measurements

If they are using GPS and conventional this is easily explained through relative accuracy and doesnƒ??t mean their is any worse than yours. Most stuff...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision of SW1/4 of Section 11???

I would be doing some deed research to possibly find clues about the origin of the external monuments. It might shed light upon something. I do it all...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 907
Reply
RE: Virginia Counties to use GIS to adjust boundary

Are they sure the lines go through the lots? Or is that a GIS issue?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Senior Rights in a Platted Subdivision

The only case that I can think of, other than the some special case, is in unrecorded plats. In which senior/junior right do exist.?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Combined Scale Factors for Grid to Ground

All depends on where you are. There are places where the grid distances are longer than ground distances. Therefore, leaving you with a <1 scale fa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Traverse Method

It is very similar to the compass adjust, as they guys mentioned above. It is way better way to adjust side shots when you tie from multiple occupatio...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Set Collection

I donƒ??t really like overwriting points. And as for the 5 sets, it all depends on what you are doing and the accuracy you need to achieve. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Set Collection

I understand that, it is if you are collecting multiple sets, your way you would have something like #1000, #1000A, #1000B, etc. instead of #1000 with...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE Set Collection

That would drive me nuts during the processing of the raw field data, as you would be collecting numerous points for one point. One of my biggest pets...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

Had my own ring ring today. WOW, is all I can say! Guy called a few weeks ago and wanted the price to mark a line for fencing, about 350 ft. It had be...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Swamp pics

Nope! No! H*ll No! Is all I have say to that!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

I passed in 2016, took in with me all the DNR presentation materials in tidelands, section subdivisions, and legal descriptions. Also, Blacks Laws dic...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

ƒ??especially Steve Ivey's one on H2O boundaries.[/quote wrote: Steve Iveyƒ??s stuff is what got me through the exam along with the Waterfront title ...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 2