AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
VRMTSRVY
VRMTSRVY
@vrmtsrvy
Free
Joined: February 15, 2013 8:23 am
Topics: 29 / Replies: 37
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1087
Reply
RE: State Plane RTK

Great! Thank you for the response. I was hoping that was the procedure.

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 23
Views: 1588
Reply
RE: Spectra SP80 / Precision Office software

Thanks for the reply Mark,I like the idea of a SP80 for a base for all the reasons you mentioned. Could you give me some of the other less expensive o...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1506
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 425
Reply
RE: Carlson .tin

Thanks! The merge tin command is exactly what I was looking for.

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1447
Reply
RE: OPUS Rapid-Static

Its a Spectra SP 80. how can I tell if I am recording phase data?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Rapid-Static

half bubble, post: 387648, member: 175 wrote: What kind of receiver?Sounds like your receiver may not be recording phase data. Opus-RS needs that wher...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1209
Reply
RE: Control points for concrete

If you do put the magnet in, does the counter sink bit make the hole deep enough for both the magnet and the marker?Thanks!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Control points for concrete

Does a schonstedt pick up the copper at all? Do you put the magnet in the hole below the BP marker?Thanks!

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 42
Views: 2444
Reply
RE: July 2015 Photo Submittal

GMPLS, post: 362485, member: 8404 wrote: Is that Camels Hump? Yep, from across the valley.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Elevation Certificate?

A FEMA rep. sent me this link to the new form.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Young surveyor or old surveyor...which is best for the job?

Some contractors may be looking for "young" surveyors because in general they take advantage of available equipment and techniques to get a job done q...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate Question in CAD

When I snap on the points in the drawing and list properties the N and E are 4000 24000 but when I list points the cords are state plane.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 528
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1032
Page 1 / 4