AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
UnmannedSurveyor
UnmannedSurveyor
@unmannedsurveyor
Free
Joined: March 3, 2014 10:43 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 100
Reply
RE: Laser Scanning

I believe you are referencing a MS50, excellent piece of equipment for breaking into scanning. It has limited speed and mobility, but a good way to ge...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Single base RTK

Whoa... Dude... Do not pass go, do not collect $200.You're treading into a dangerous situation. Do not go past 20km. I keep it under 10km personally. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Computer geeks - help me, please!

It's the onboard graphics card, without a doubt.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TDL radio questions

To echo Louis, I prefer to always run the TDL as a repeater, and have it run on a good 12V battery. The flexibility in strategically placing the repea...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Raw Data export for Trimble Access

Try FBK or JXL. Both are ascii format.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: L1 vs L1/L2 Post processing

A different solution is expected, but that's quite a difference. How long is the vector between points?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fractional Section

A section where one or more quarter corners can not be held fixed. That was how it was explained to me. The term "fixed" was where the confusion would...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Burnt out...........

Thanks for sharing. I can echo what you've said here. The biggest piece of advice is "bang your own drum". Don't be afraid to. Don't settle for less t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble scanners

> I have used Trimble since 1986. I have gone through quite a few GPS receivers, and also have an S6 and a Dini12. All great stuff. I don't mind pa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Model #2

This sounds like he runs on volume, the bottom line comes at year end, rather than one job by job basis. I guess he must have MSA's with a title compa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sync + TSC3 + Background Syncing

> Personally, I think it would be a great idea if the software/hardware combo could handle it. The technology exists to have it suspend sync for t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting from scratch with GPS. How?

> If you don't want survey grade...use your smart phone. Other day was searching for a control monument, was called out as being on CL of a levee b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sync + TSC3 + Background Syncing

Constantly Syncing is never a good idea. More than likely what's happening is that every single shot you take is being written to the file, and thence...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting from scratch with GPS. How?

Since no one read your email thoroughly, I'd suggest a Trimble Geo7X or Pro6H for your needs.The Geo7X is an all-in-one (controller, receiver/antenna,...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: teqc and Trimble 4.93 Fixed?

I don't know, but I loved reading that. :hi5:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Eqipment charge out...

No problemGlad you picked up on what I was insinuating. 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Eqipment charge out...

No problemLooking back, I made it a little too simple, but the jist of it is basic. It really depends on what one does. If I were to strike out of my ...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 6