AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown
@tyler-brown
Free
Joined: November 22, 2017 10:01 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 24
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro - Plot Deeds in Seconds

Taking a screenshot of each description works. It did not recognize one of the metes and bounds parcels until I separated it in its own file. Does t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro - Plot Deeds in Seconds

@matt8200 I have a few comments/questions after briefly using Deed Reader Pro v2.0. This app works great for those metes and bounds descriptions th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: .TLV files in starnet

MicroSurvey wasn't able to help us so I ended up making a program in Google Sheets that converts the .TLV file into a format that can be read in StarN...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: .TLV files in starnet

Yes we reached out and said they do not support .TLV files. They are attempting to find a workaround for us. I will update this post once I hear back.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 675
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 669
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

Post your raw data. I've had similar issues with bad translate/rotate with an incorrect point range selected. Any search areas or monuments set after ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatch spacing issue with description keys

@wa-id-surveyor That's a good idea. I'll keep that in mind if there are no other workarounds. I'm hoping to find a way to match our companies styles t...

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Upgrading to Civil 3d 2022

Our firm is Land Surveying only and mainly provides boundary and topographic surveys.. We do not use a lot of the features geared towards civil engine...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1338
Reply
RE: Taking the NCEES PLS exam next week

The Orange County chapter provides an exam prep course for the CA state exam. It is an extremely thorough course and helped me pass the National Exam ...

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Civil3D & Us Survey Feet vs Feet

Check out this link: It may help you understand the issues encountered from this.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1247
Reply
RE: Demo Hammers for Hard Pavement

@rkinnie How long are your batteries lasting you with continuous use? I'm realizing now that we have been using older 2.6 Ah batteries for our rotary...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Demo Hammers for Hard Pavement

@jitterboogie Many of the subdivision maps in our area set centerline monuments in the roads. These are typically placed in monument wells with a lid,...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 931
Reply
RE: Digging in hard soil, pavement, etc,

We are looking for something to dig through hard pavement that our Bosch Rotohammer is not able to accomplish. I saw a post by @jim-frame that said a ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Digging in hard soil, pavement, etc,

@jim-frame We are having similar issues getting through some of the hard pavement with our Bosch Rotohammer in Marin County. Are you still lugging aro...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 2