AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
trimbleman
trimbleman
@trimbleman
Free
Joined: September 23, 2018 11:32 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 38
Reply
RE: International Feet

Not much of a northing shift a few feet but easting were around 28' here. 13,000,000 for a easting makes a huge difference when there's a few more dec...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Slang

Ive always used slap a 89 instead of the Arkansas 90. lol had a couple good chuckles I aint heard in a while

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Site Calibration - Template Setup (Trimble Access)

I'm definitely a Template guy. If I have a job I know I am returning to once your calibrated go into settings and templates and import new and it shou...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10-2 base

That would be the only difference is not having a radio to transmit I thought anyways. Cant imagine that being that large of a price difference. I te...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS vs. GNSS

100% agreed with everyone else's posts! If you get into RTK the difference is in my opinion is huge.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S5 locking onto road signs while using active prism?

Im sure you did but ill throw a couple things out there. Check the prism type make sure its the correct prism, Ive seen before where I had the correct...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Machine Control

I honestly wish They would make it law in all states to be done under a Licensed Surveyor. Fortunately in Mi it is not. Not that its a horrible thing ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GNSS Receiver

@david-livingstone I just had a demo on R10 and R12's There is a $1500 upgrade to the R10's that will make it a R12. Trimble Rep said he didn't know...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 base with R12 rover

So I just had a demo of the R10's and R12's. So the R10 models 1 and 2 can have a simple upgrade that I believe Trimble is doing free right now if you...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Doubling Angles with Robotic TS

I use access and Trimble S7. For round turning I can set any combo of round I prefer in the options screen. As for turning rounds with a robot It has ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Compute Inverse

Try changing your cogo to grid or ground.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Old property markers?

Yes those are the typical subdivision mons used in Mi. 4" conc. 4' long with 1/2" iron through the middle. But yes some homeowners will make the coffe...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Products

Agreed on the Tsc7. Love it when it comes to construction staking! If you are more boundary driven the Tsc3 is probably better for woods and brush.. I...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Better take another look at the plans

My data collector said it was correct! ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic TS as a low density laser scanner?

I use a Trimble S7 that has light scanning ability's that does let me scan and take pics but it is slow compared to a scanner. If you have the time to...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Base Battery

I didn't go through all the replies but I figure ill put my two cents in. Had same problem with batteries ultimately we switched to optima batteries a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station surveying - what do you use your bipod for?

as long as it fits my pole a bi pod is a bi pod. You'll spend three times as long plumbing up the three legged holders. Two lathe approx. 90 degrees a...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 31
Views: 2151
Reply
RE: Trimble Antennas

@jpb The R8.3 internal radio are 2 watt.  I don’t believe they came in any other option but the 2 watt. 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Antennas

I run my R8.3's through the internal antenna quit often with great results. As you know its broadcasts strength is 2 watts so don't expect anymore tha...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 3